- Age Restrictions on Access and Purchases.
You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at: customerservice@Monegraph.com.
- What Information Do We Gather and What Do We Do With it?
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
● Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
● Identify you as a user in our system;
● Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
● Understand and enhance user experience of our site and products;
● Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
● Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
● Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by Monegraph and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Monegraph;
● Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
● Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding the use of
your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit this page.
● How do you get my consent?
By executing a transaction, and any time you provide us with personal information for the purpose of completing a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or return of a purchase you consent to us collecting and using your information as described herein. Your credit card information is handled in a unique and specific way, as discussed in Section 5 below).
● How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information and from receiving email communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at customerservice@Monegraph.com.
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
● Lawful Requests. We provide customer information when required by law or to respond to lawful requests by law enforcement and other government agencies. We agree to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information;
● Protection of Rights and Property. We provide customer information when required by law or to respond to lawful requests by law enforcement and other government agencies. We agree to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information;
● Emergency.In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
● Corporate Restructuring.For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets including but not limited to merger, acquisition, refinancing through outside investment, divestiture or dissolution. In the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, including its business and assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. Monegraph will never contact you to ask you for your password.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Age of Consent.
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website, through any of its features, register on the website, make purchases on the website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. By using this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
United States Law Applies.
Questions and Contact Information. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information, please email us at: Hello@Monegraph.com.