NFT Giveaway Rules
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Monegraph, LLC (“Sponsor”), located at 250 West Broadway 4th Floor, New York, NY 10013. Sponsor will conduct the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway You represent and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway.
4. Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway Entry Period: This promotion begins on 10/27/21 and ends when the program end is announced by the Sponsor. (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at www.Timbaland.com. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only one entry per individual is permitted. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT (the “Winner”) will receive a single Timbaland Opera Noir Limited Edition Beats Series NFT. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner may be asked to provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner/s: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within ten days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this [Sweepstakes or Contest], You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any mediaknown now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the [Official Name] [Sweepstakes or Contest], and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the [Sweepstakes or Contest] and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Timbaland Opera Noir Beats Series NFT Giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. The Giveaway hosted by www.timbaland.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Google, or any other third party media or publisher who may display advertising about the Giveaway on their sites.